clickking through the project works perfect. When I start the scraper I got a memory error. The time when this happens is different. Sometimes I get the stop after 80 articles, sometimes after 150 articles. I tried all the browser emulations VWR offers with no difference.
BTW: This happens only with the attached rip. I did over hundred and they all work fine.
11:39 Processing PageNavigation template pagination (page 7)
11:39 Processing PageArea template pageraea2 (1 of 20)
11:39 Switching to new web browser instance.
11:39 *** Not enough memory (952 MB available). Restarting web browser... ***
11:39 Restarting web browser...
11:39 Waiting for memory leaks to clear...
11:40 *** Not enough memory (1010 MB available). ***
11:40 Starting export...
11:40 Generating export data...
11:40 Data extraction partly completed