i am trying to scrap some information,and i have some issues with it.
when i am getting to some page by a tepmplate, the loading time of it is very long (for some reason i cannot figure out), and in that case i get a time out error or the robot does not find the specific areas i asked him to find (because they are still loading).
here is my part robot with the issues.
i tried to change emulation and
Project > Project options > Advance tab > Browser section and in Custon UserAgent, paste this,
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/48.0.2564.116 Safari/537.36
but it still does not work.
one last thing, my visual web ripper version is:2.129.9 and it very important that it will work in that specific version.
thanks for the future help!