While I await your answer to the above support questions regarding the technique of using start URL's from an input data source, I have attached a simpler project file which uses the more common approach of grabing a produce code from a data table and inputting into the search form to produce the product detail page results for each product code.
However, I'm getting a long URL that is embedding into the search form on the site as well as possibly the product code search keyword.
I went to the Product -> Options dialog box and see a radio button that necessarily selects one of the three features for handling URL's.
A. Single Start URL (radio button enabled).
B. List of Start URL's
C. Feed URL's from Datasource.
I believe I had tried option C before and this was getting me nowhere. I fail to understand how to handle this feature in a data extraction project. But why now is this feature still enabled on THIS project when it should not be.
Please examine the attached .rip file and accompanying test data table and let me know how to DISABLE any URL grabbing.